Salmon is an oily fish, and I prefer to cook it gently without extra fat, either in a fragrant simmering liquid, i.e poaching it, or in the oven plain, and then pair it with the rest of the ingredients.
Place on a tray in a hot oven, convection mode (180 - 200 degrees Celsius):
1. Salmon fillet, 2 portions
Cook for 20 minutes, leave to cool slightly and take skin off (if not done beforehand).
Meanwhile, for the salad, mix in a bowl:
2. Green salad, 1 pc, leaves delicately separated (best done with your hands) into smaller pieces, well washed and well drained in a colander (keep in between kitchen paper sheets in an air tight container in the fridge until further use)
3. Radishes, 4 large pcs, sliced into thin rounds using a mandolin or good knife skills (keep in cold water until further use)
4. Spring Onions, 4 stalks, thinly sliced diagonally
5. Cucumber, 1 small pc, sliced into thin rounds using a mandolin or good knife skills (keep in fridge, in air tight container until further use)
For the dressing, in a bowl whisk (or shake in a jar):
6. Horseradish cream, 1 tbsp
7. Rice vinegar, 1 tbsp
8. Olive Oil, 3 tbsp, plus more if too acidic
9. Salt, 1/4 tsp
Gently mix salad with the dressing right before serving, and top with the salmon. Garnish with
10. Nigella seeds