For the filling mix in a bowl:
· Celery, 3 stalks, finely cut
· Spring Onions, 3 stalks, finely cut
· Red Pepper, 1 pc, in small cubes
· Green Apple, peeled and grated
· Carrot, 1 medium seized pc, peeled and grated
· Fresh Coriander, chopped finely, ½ cup
· Smoked Tuna, 2 cans, drained well
For the sauce, whisk together:
· Mayonnaise, 1/3 cup
· Curry powder, 1 tsp
· Lime Juice from half piece
Mix the filling with the sauce. It should be relatively dry, you want to the sauce to coat everything well but you should barely be able to see there is any sauce.
This filling should be enough for 6 big tortillas. Place about 2 tbsp of the filling at the bottom part of the tortilla and fold the bottom end over the filling. Then fold in the sides, and roll all the way up (there are many good videos on you tube on how to wrap a burrito)
In a hot, dry, non-stick pan, color the tortilla, a few seconds on each side.